While Iron Man and Captain America and Spiderman are still very cool, we can't deny that in the last while, it's all about Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel! Go Girls!!
But with so many superhero party collections out there, all catering to our boys, how do we go about throwing a gorgeous superhero girl party?
We start with the new Popper Box Superhero Girl Party box. The party box features a comic book palette of turquoise, pink, yellow and black, with pops of silver and gold.
Next, we got our hands dirty with some simple DIY's.
Here's our shopping list
- Star cutting stamps
- Glitter cardstock (we picked out Fuschia, Silver and Gold)
- Adhesive Stencils,
- Bottle Topper Brushes,
- Multi Surface Acrylic Paint
Let's begin, shall we?
First DIY was to make the star confetti. We picked up a couple of star cutting stamps and some glitter cardstock from Michaels.
Second DIY’s are these party signs. We found these signs on Etsy and got them printed on cardstock at Staples. Then, all you need is a pair of scissors.
The final DIY are the painted balloons. We just had to add some fun to the latex and foil balloons and these are so easy to do.
Here's what we did:
- Stick the stencil on the inflated balloon.
- Blot paint onto balloon using the bottle topper brushes.
- Remove the stencil.
- Repeat the first 4 steps to add more stars.
- While the paint is still wet, use a Q-tip and a little water to wipe clean any bleeding areas on the balloon.
- Let dry and then display! So simple!
And here's what it looks like on the foil balloons:
Now, just add the cake and kids and you’re ready to party!